Labels

Monday, November 28, 2011

A "First" for me

Welcome! I decided to create this blog for YOU parents! A teacher on my team has kept a blog since the beginning of the year and it is such a great tool to keep you all involved. I can upload links to helpful websites, books we are reading, strategies we are using, and so much more from our classroom. Remember, I am new at "blogging" but I promise I will get the hang of it.
My first helpful link tonight is thereadinglady.com On this website, you can find strategies to help your child develop reading fluency and comprehension. I have made folders with different strategies for students to focus on before, during, and after reading. I use these folders for reading groups, reading extensions, and to help students be independent readers.
Keep checking for new blogs!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to seeing what fabulous sites and links you find. I know my students love seeing the new poems you find for us!

    ReplyDelete